- Lorelai: Was I expecting you?
- Rory: No. I'm a surprise.
- Lorelai: As was your conception.
- Rory: I'll just take two minutes.
- Lorelai: As did your conception.
- Pro-lifer: Would you have wanted to be aborted
- Me: Yes
Scientists Are 3D Printing Whole Cancer Tumors From Scratch
We’ve seen 3D-printed cells, organs, and even body parts
over the last few years. But in Philadelphia, a team of scientists is printing cancerous tumors—modeling the very things that are threatening to kill patients in order to understand how to quell them.
from Gizmodo http://ift.tt/1teHaDY